The JRCO Electric Broadcast Spreader attaches to your mower or utility vehicle, increasing productivity with an accurate spread pattern at higher ground speeds. The heavy-duty broadcaster is ideal for spreading all types of granular and pelletized fertilizer, seed, and ice-melting pellets.
The JRCO Broadcast Spreader is made of corrosion-resistant materials, stainless steel and engineered plastics. The polyethylene hopper has a 2.2 cubic foot or 120 pound capacity. An electronic speed control accurately maintains spread pattern widths from 5-24 feet. A sealed, quick-disconnect wiring harness is included for hook-up to the mowers battery.
JRCO offers three broadcast spreader models. Model 503 has a foot-operated gate for mid-mount zero-turn mowers. Model 504 has a push-pull cable gate for walk-behind and out-front mowers. The 503 and 504 broadcasters attach to the JRCO mount bar with four clevis pins. Model 504U for utility vehicles has a longer push-pull cable and attaches to the JRCO 1-1/4" hitch receiver mount on the front or back.
See the JRCO Mount Fit List, or call JRCO or your JRCO dealer for the mount bar model that fits your mower!
- Polyethylene hopper with large capacity of 120 lbs. / 2.2 cu. ft. or 2 bags of pelletized fertilizer.
- All stainless steel, rugged tubular frame.
- Stainless steel gate design is non-gumming for easy opening and tight closure.
- Durable molded base solidly supports gate controls.
- A pattern centering control adjusts for uniform spread of various materials.
- Out front, opening gauge adjustment is easy to read for accurate settings.
- Four bladed, stainless steel fan can be removed easily for cleaning.
- Electronic speed control governs the fan speed to ensure accurate width of spread.
- Stainless steel vibrating agitator breaks up lumps and ensures superior material feed.
- JRCO engineered heavy-duty, sealed, direct drive 12 volt electric motor.
- Wiring harness with sealed, waterproof connectors and rain cap for quick connection.
- Clear view moisture cover and rear dust shield protect the mower and operator.
- Stainless bolts wedge the broadcaster in the mount, preventing any wiggle.
- Stainless steel bumper protects the motor and fan.
- The JRCO mount bar allows height adjustment of the broadcaster.
- Optional stainless screen sifts lumps from bulk fertilizers.
- Optional side deflector kit with plastic cup and stainless steel brackets fits all JRCO models.
- Optional extension wire harness for mounting speed control near operator.
Click here for Parts Diagrams and Settings Chart.
|Shipping weight||50 lbs.|
|Capacity||120 lbs. / 2.2 cu.ft.|
|Warranty||90 day limited||
"What a perfect piece of equipment, can't say enough good about it. Ease of operation, installation was quick and simple. I can't believe the time it saves. Plus it stops and starts easy and positive. Off is off, on is on. Very pleased."
- Vito - Schenectady, NY
"Works great. Very well pleased. Saved a lot of pushing and towing of other broadcast spreaders. I recommend JRCO products to any commercial or homeowner that's in the business. Thanks for making my work faster and easier."
- Kevin - Caneyville, KY
"This is a top quality piece of equipment. Thanks for the attention to detail."
- Kevin - Cape Coral, FL
"The spreader is amazing; don't need a helper anymore. Will buy another one this spring."
- Chris - Sag Harbor, NY
"After spreading 180 bags, I can easily say it cut our time in half. Great coverage with no striping, even with new guys. Well worth the investment."
- Paul - Naples, FL
"Best broadcast spreader I've ever used; Has a good even spread and is fast."
- Eddie - Union Grove, NC