JRCO Zero-Turn Sprayer combined with the JRCO Electric Broadcast Spreader turns any zero-turn mower into a complete turf application vehicle!
The JRCO Zero-Turn Sprayer uses a high capacity Udor® diaphragm pump driven by a Briggs & Stratton® 550 Series engine to provide power for all day spraying. Ultra low drift Turbo Teejet® spray tips minimize spray drift and check valve nozzle bodies prevent drips when not spraying. A hydraulic agitator keeps chemicals mixed and fresh in the tank.
The 30 gallon sprayer quickly attaches to your mower with clevis pins. A compact rigid frame with pneumatic swivel wheels and rigid two point hitch prevents jackknifing when backing. A three section break-away boom folds to 5, 8 and 11-foot widths with individual zone control valves. A spray gun with 10-foot hose for spot or shrub spraying is included.
- 30 gallon poly tank.
- Compact rigid frame with swivel wheels prevents jackknifing.
- Briggs and Stratton® 550 Series engine.
- Engine driven Udor® diaphragm pump for increased capacity.
- 3 section breakaway boom. 5, 8, or 11 foot spray pattern with individual zone control valves.
- Hydraulic agitator keeps chemical mixed and fresh in the tank.
- Spray gun with 10 foot hose for spot or shrub spraying.
- Turbo Teejet® tips for ultra low drift spray.
- Check valve nozzle bodies prevent drips when not spraying.
- Tip strainers prevent clogging.
- Rear hitch bracket included.
- Quick disconnect - only 4 clevis pins remove the sprayer and controls.
Contact JRCO or your JRCO dealer for rear hitch bracket compatibility to your mower!
Click here for Parts Diagrams and Settings Chart.
|Shipping Weight||150 lbs.|
|Width (Booms Extended)||11 ft. 2 in.|
|Width (Booms Folded)||53 in.|
|Warranty||90 day limited|