The JRCO Electric Broadcast Spreader attaches to your mower or utility vehicle, increasing productivity with an accurate spread pattern at higher ground speeds. The heavy-duty broadcaster is ideal for spreading all types of granular and pelletized fertilizer, seed, and ice-melting pellets.
The JRCO Broadcast Spreader is made of corrosion-resistant materials, stainless steel and engineered plastics. The polyethylene hopper has a 2.2 cubic foot or 120 pound capacity. An electronic speed control accurately maintains spread pattern widths from 5-24 feet. A sealed, quick-disconnect wiring harness is included for hook-up to the mowers battery.
JRCO offers three broadcast spreader models. Model 503 has a foot-operated gate for mid-mount zero-turn mowers. Model 504 has a push-pull cable gate for walk-behind and out-front mowers. The 503 and 504 broadcasters attach to the JRCO mount bar with four clevis pins. Model 504U for utility vehicles has a longer push-pull cable and attaches to the JRCO 1-1/4" hitch receiver mount on the front or back.
- Polyethylene hopper with large capacity of 120 lbs. / 2.2 cu. ft. or 2 bags of pelletized fertilizer.
- All stainless steel, rugged tubular frame.
- Stainless steel gate design is non-gumming for easy opening and tight closure.
- Durable molded base solidly supports gate controls.
- A pattern centering control adjusts for uniform spread of various materials.
- Out front, opening gauge adjustment is easy to read for accurate settings.
- Four bladed, stainless steel fan can be removed easily for cleaning.
- Electronic speed control governs the fan speed to ensure accurate width of spread.
- Stainless steel vibrating agitator breaks up lumps and ensures superior material feed.
- JRCO engineered heavy-duty, sealed, direct drive 12 volt electric motor.
- Wiring harness with sealed, waterproof connectors and rain cap for quick connection.
- Clear view moisture cover and rear dust shield protect the mower and operator.
- Stainless bolts wedge the broadcaster in the mount, preventing any wiggle.
- Stainless steel bumper protects the motor and fan.
- The JRCO mount bar allows height adjustment of the broadcaster.
- Optional stainless screen sifts lumps from bulk fertilizers.
- Optional side deflector kit with plastic cup and stainless steel brackets fits all JRCO models.
- Optional extension wire harness for mounting speed control near operator.
See the JRCO Mount Fit List, or call JRCO or your JRCO dealer for the mount bar model that fits your mower!
Click here for Parts Diagrams and Settings Chart.
|Shipping Weight||50 lbs.|
|Capacity||120 lbs. / 2.2 cu.ft.|
|Warranty||90 day limited|